Medical Grade Computer All-In-One Systems Designed Specifically for Healthcare
In today’s healthcare facilities, access to patient information at the point of care is vital – allowing healthcare professionals to work more efficiently and effectively. Medical Grade Computing equipment used for patient care applications must be designed to allow the care giver to focus on taking care of the patient, rather than worry about the equipment. Consumer grade computers and most commercial computers are not built with the health care environment in mind!
Datalux has been building All-In-One Hospital Computer Systems since 1990 and thousands of IPIX computers are installed in hospitals and clinics. Datalux learned to understand what makes the best health care computer for mobile cart makers and their customers because in past years, we also offered complete cart solutions. As the number of cart manufacturers who became Datalux customers increased, we eventually sold the cart business to focus on the all-in-one PC business.
The IPIX computer is the All-In-One Medical Computer designed specifically for healthcare.
Questions from Healthcare Professionals about the Medical Grade Computer they use in their hospital:
- Is the hospital computer system easy to use?
- Is the PC easy to clean and disinfect to help control infections?
- Is the device compact, light, easy to move?
- Can I get the unit out of my way quickly in a medical emergency?
- Is the PC durable?
Questions from Hospital IT Professionals about the systems used by their hospital:
- Can the health care computer system be configured the way we need it?
- • Is the unit easy to deploy and easy to mount where we need it?
- • Was the system designed and certified as medical-grade?
- • Can the hard drive be removed for service or replacement?
- • Does the vendor provide a solid array of support services?
- • Was the PC designed for energy-efficient mobile applications?
With the Datalux IPIX and e-Series Medical Grade Computers, the answer to all of
these questions is YES!