Datalux has been building medical computing products since 1995 and thousands of systems have been installed in hospitals and clinics throughout the world. In fact, the Datalux IPIX was the very first All-in-One computer designed specifically for medical applications. Now the range of products that Datalux offers for healthcare has been expanded to include medical tablet PCs and enterprise grade AIOs. These products can be found in patient rooms and corridors, at nursing stations, in surgical suites and integrated into medical equipment and all are assemble and service in the USA and backed by an industry leading warranty.
Point-of Care Computing Applications
- Quickly access electronic medical records (EMR) in patient care areas such as Critical Care, Emergency Department and Inpatient rehabilitation
- Confirm patient identity and perform medication safety checks with authentication and biometric options.
- Collect Patient vital sign data and rapidly upload to the healthcare facility server.
- Enhance data accuracy and reduce mistakes related to paper processes
Asset Management Applications
- Track location of diverse devices and equipment.
- Combine with medication cart for controlled dispensing of medication and disposables.
- Track and manage instruments in surgical service areas such as OR and Cath lab.
- Insure compliance with reprocessing of reusable medical devices
Patient information Access Applications
- Connect patients to off-site physcians and family members
- Augment diagnosis and treatment discussion between care givers and patients
- Enable patients to avail themselves of services such as web surfing, video-on-demand and VOIP communications
- Enhance treatment with applications related to education material, bedside registration and notifications.
Medical Grade All-In-One Computer
The Datalux IPIX family of medical grade of all-in-one computers provide the highest level of medical computing to healthcare facilities. Ranging in size from 17” to 24”, the IPIX systems feature completely sealed front and back surfaces that allow the unit the unit to be wiped cleaned as well as an anti-microbial coating that inhibits bacteria. The units were designed for extreme energy efficiency by utilizing mobile computer components, making them well suited to cart-mounted use when an external battery system is used. In addition, they can handle DC power input voltages from 10VDC to 19VDC, allowing for a wide range of power options. An optional internal Lithium ion battery provides backup power during a power loss and while swapping external power.
Enterprise Grade All-In-One Computers
The Alpha series of All-in-One computers are well suited for many demanding areas within healthcare facilities. They feature sealed, wipeable front screens and slim profiles. They have relatively low power consumption and excellent reliability. Furthermore, the Alpha units are offered at a price point that makes them a good fit for applications where full medical certification is not required.
With a 10.1” screen and weighing only around two pounds, the Alpha HT10 is one of the lightest enterprise grade healthcare tablets in its class. It features either the powerful Intel Core i7 processor or the energy and cost efficient Intel Celeron processor. Bluetooth 3.0 and WiFi give the Alpha HT10 tablet the latest in wireless connectivitiy. The HT tablet can be enhanced with security and data collection options, including readers for bar code, smart cards, RFID and magnetic stripe.
Med Carts, COWs and WOWs
Whether being paired with a simple rolling platform to create a Computer-On-Wheels or with a mulitifunction dispensing medical cart to create a Workstation-On-Wheels , the Datalux IPIX and Datalux Alpha systems are the ideal mobile computing solutions for battery powered carts. The low power consumption and simplified cabling of the Datalux All-In-One systems makes integration and operation a breeze. Datalux has partnered with several cart manufactures who can offer a range of computer-based cart options, including medication carts, computing carts and medical treatment carts.
Stationary Mounting Options
For fixed workstations within hospitals and other facilities, Datalux offers sturdy desk and wall mount solutions. For nursing stations and other areas with work surfaces, both permanent and moveable desk mount options are available. Wall mount solutions include swing arms with keyboard trays and fixed height tilt-swivel mounts.
Customer Support and Warranty
All Datalux medical computing products are assembled and serviced in the USA. Datalux was the first to offer a standard three year warranty on its medical grade IPIX computers. In addition to our standard warranty, Datalux offers accidental damage and spare-in-the-air coverage.