Video-DataBrick compact PC by Datalux is well-suited for custom mobile video applications in security and surveillance. The compact and fan less Datalux Video-DataBrick combines features not commonly found in most computer systems and now offers 4 BNC video input ports to support a variety of video applications.
The Video-DataBrick video ports support real-time screen capture (NTSC and PAL format) up to 768 x 576 capture resolution. The Analog S-Video output supports NTSC and PAL formats and TV output with up to 1024×768 graphics resolution. Enclosed in a compact, rugged cast aluminum case, the Video-DataBrick uses an Intel Pentium M processor and runs Microsoft Windows XP Professional. Internal power conditioning allows for the use of vehicular power.
- Compact size for powerful video I/O enabled computer
- Rugged, cast aluminum case and shock mounted hard drive
- Cooling fins on case allow fanless operation
- Network enabled (on-board 10/100 BaseT Ethernet)
- Internal PCI BUS connector
- Designed for 12V operation, input voltages of 8-18VDC accepted