Datalux Databrick CV1
Intel® Core™ i7/i5 Fanless Embedded box computer with 3x or 5x GbE and 2x eSATA ports
- Rugged, -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- Three or five Intel® 82574L Gigabit Ethernet ports
- VGA+DVI/HDMI dual display
- One RS-232/422/485 port and three RS-232 ports
- Dual eSATA ports
- Mini-PCIe expansion with SIM support
- Optional on-board isolated DIO
Boosting your computing engine to a new era! Incorporating Intel Core™ i7/i5 processor, the Databrick CV1 offers extraordinary performance for arithmetic-intensive applications, while its fanless design provides superb reliability and durability.
The Databrick CV1 integrates versatile I/O interfaces in a compact chassis. It provides 3 or 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 eSATA ports, which is particularly useful for surveillance and security applications. The VGA+DVI/HDMI dual display accomplishes an easy way of high-resolution content output for image or media applications. In addition, the Databrick CV1 also features additional functions, such as optional isolated DIO and PCI-104 expansion bus, to fit a broader range of applications.
The fanless design of the Databrick CV1 gives it exceptional long-term durability and tolerance to vibration, and its -25/70 temperature range provides a more reliable operation in various environments. For a quest of performance and reliability, the Databrick CV1 is the answer!
The D Databrick CV1 inherits remarkable features introduced to Intel Core™ i7/i5 platform, such as new 32nm micro-architecture, Turbo Boost and Hyper-Threading (2 cores/4 threads). The result is a significant performance improvement over previous Core™ 2 Duo platform. In addition, the new, integrated Intel® HD Graphics engine also doubles the graphics performance.
3x or 5x Intel® 82574L Gigabit Ethernet controller
The extraordinary computing power of the Databrick CV1 means it is suitable for image-related applications such as AOI and surveillance/security. For these applications, GbE camera is an import device to acquire high-resolution images. The Databrick CV1 provides up to five GbE ports using Intel® 82574L controllers for sufficient connections and compatibility with cameras.
Fanless with an access door for easy upgrades and maintenance
The “fanless” operation of the unit will insure more durability and reliable operation in demanding environments. In addition, the access door design allows for easy maintenance to upgrade the memory module or hard drive with the removal of just one screw.
Extensive functions – mini-PCIe and optional DIO
The feature-rich Databrick CV1 has a mini-PCIe socket with SIM support to provide an easy means of adding wireless communication. Optional isolated digital I/O is a good fit for device control.
- Security & Surveillance
- Digital Signage
- Industrial Automation
- Automated Traffic Enforcement
- AOI system
- Processor – Intel® Core™ i7 (2.66GHz) or Intel® Core™ i5 (2.4GHz)
- Graphics – Integrated Intel® HD Graphics Controller
- Memory – 1x 204-pin SO-DIMM socket, up to 4GB DDR3 1066Mz SDRAM
- Ethernet – 3x or 5x Intel® 82574L GbE ports
- Video Port – 1x DB-15 connector for analog RGB, supporting 2560×1600 resolution.
- 1x DVI-D connector for DVI/HDMI output, supporting 1920×1080 resolution
- Serial Port – 1x software-programmable RS-232/422/485(COM1)
- 3x RS-232 (COM2-COM4)
- USB – 6x USB 2.0 ports
- Legacy PS/2 – 1x PS/2 keyboard and 1x PS/2 mouse
- Audio – 1x Mic-in and 1x Speaker-out
- Digital I/O – 8x isolated DI and 8x isolated DO (optional)
- Mini -PCI-E – 1x Internal mini PCI Express socket with SIM socket
- SATA HDD – 1x Internal SATA port for 2.5″ HDD/SSD installation
- eSATA – 2x eSATA ports for storage expansion
- CompactFlash – 1x Type I CF socket
- DC Input – Built-in 8 ̴ 26 VDC DC input
- Input Connector – 1x 4-pin pluggable terminal block with remote,on/off control
- 1x DC jack (Ø2.5) for AC/DC adapter input
- Dimension – 240 mm (W) x 195 mm (D) x 76 mm (H)
- Weight – 2.7 Kg (including 2.5″ HDD and DDR3 SODIMM)
- Mounting – Four M4x0.7 mounting holes
- Operating Temp
- Ambient with air flow (> 0.5 m/s or 1.8 km/hr),100% CPU loading*: -25°C to 70°C
- Ambient without air flow, 100% CPU loading*:-25°C to 60°C
- -40°C extended temperature option is also available.
- Storage – -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity – 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- Vibration – Operating, 5 Grms, 5-500 Hz, 3 Axes (w/SSD, according to IEC60068-2-64)
- Shock – Operating, 50 Grms, Half-sine 11 ms Duration (w/SSD, according to IEC60068-2-27)
*The 100% CPU loading is applied using Intel® Thermal Analysis Tool.
- Isolated digital input/output (8DI + 8DO)
- PCI-104 expansion
- Customized Panel for Mini-PCI and PCI-104 module
- 60W AC/DC power adapter