Datalux Corporation is located in Winchester, Virginia, the northern end of the Shenandoah Valley in the northwest corner of Virginia. Winchester’s proximity to Dulles International Airport and 60 minute travel time to the Washington, D.C. area make it an ideal location for our growing organization. At Datalux headquarters, we combine product development, fully integrated manufacturing, customer support and administration functions. Datalux also employs field sales representatives in strategic locations.
Datalux offers many standard benefits including paid vacations and holidays, health and dental insurance, and a 401k plan.
Datalux frequently seeks talented and experienced engineers, experienced manufacturing personnel and customer support technicians. If you are interested in employment with Datalux, you are invited to send your resume, experience and salary expectations to email@example.com. Note that we do not normally acknowledge or respond to unsolicited resumes unless there is specific interest.
Datalux is currently seeking:
Regional Sales Manager Position – Multiple Locations
Datalux Corporation seeks experienced and motivated sales professional for regional sales manager position in various regions located in the US. The company develops, manufactures and integrates specialized computer products for demanding environments; its unique solutions are widely utilized in the public safety, healthcare and industrial markets. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Regional Sales Manager will identify, pursue and close new sales opportunities within specified territory. Particular focus will be on public safety end users and resellers in the market for rugged mobile computers. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and be able to build, manage and grow sales in a professional and responsible manner in order maximize company’s long term sales and profitability. A great opportunity for an individual looking for a financially rewarding career in computing technology. Base salary plus escalating commissions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain sales pipeline to effectively meet and exceed sales goals.
- Generate new leads within assigned territory with daily outbound calls, email communications and face-to-face meetings.
- Incorporate all applicable sales strategies from prospecting to cold calling to networking and maintain current customer interactions.
- Develop and cultivate leads provided by corporate, inluding qualifying, negotiating and closing.
- Participate in weekly sales calls with Datalux management and the rest of sales team.
- Provide support for corporate marketing activities (trade shows, case studies, etc.)
- Recruit and support new resellers located within assigned territory
- Keep company CRM updated with all activity and prospects
- Maintain knowledge of Datalux products, competing products and our markets
- Maintain contact with installed customers and provide product and competitive feedback.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, including preparation of technical proposals, contract negotiations and RFP responses
Essential Experience, Competencies and Education:
- Minimum five years experience in techinal and complex sales
- Experience with sales in public safety or closely related industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Employee benefits package, including medical, dental, life & disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Leave
- Participation in 401K plan
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org